sábado, 25 de octubre de 2014

My favourite place in the world: Mojacar

Mojacar is a seaside resort, it has beautiful places to go and there is a lot of people, it looks more like an American or an English seaside than a Spanish. When most people think of Mojacar they are thinking about party and clubs, but to me that is just the tip of the iceberg. I spend all the summer in Mojacar, since i was a child, so I know each part of this town. Apart of the pubs and clubs, there are good places to go. In the morning you can go to the "Cantal" beach, which in my opinion is the best beach, and then go to have lunch at "Tito's" (my favourite restaurant), where probably will be a band playing relaxing songs, or go to any other restaurant there is a lot of them for instance: Italians, Brazilians, Argentineans, etc. but better go to a "chiringuito" to eat a paella. In the afternoon you can go up to Mojacar Town, you should go by car or bus because you are going to go uphill and it will be a long walk, then go to the viewpoint and chill out in a café. Later at night there are a lot of places to go, you can choose if you are on the mood for a club, a live music pub or a chill out bar close to the beach. Resuming Mojacar is my favourite place because it is a beautiful town and there are a lot of things to do. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario